180 gallon for $150

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It looks rough in those pictures but that's always hard to tell without looking at it in person. But for the price and converting it back to water should be very easy, maybe not a beauty pagent winner but for the price it's a great deal.

Last edited:
While it's a good deal, I think I would pass if it were me after seeing the pictures. It looks a little rough and there's some work involved.

There's always something better when you least expect it. That much I can promise ya!

OBO indicates they're willing to budge from that price. Never, and I mean NEVER, pay full price if somebody is willing to negotiate! If they said $20 OBO, I'd offer them $10 :)

But, aside from it being a little rough, that's a good deal. If you wanted a show tank, you'd buy new, I'm sure. Things always mean more if you put a little work in to them.

Remember that all the equipment costs much more than just the tank. Will your floor accomodate that large of a weight load? Have to say I'd be tempted too just because I am a fish junky. You could get it, work on it and buy the supplies as you can or maybe find many of the supplies second hand too. Good Luck!

Back
Top Bottom