29G BioCube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nxb161

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I'm looking for everyone that has a 29G Biocube. I've talked to a couple of people so far, but I'm curious what you've upgraded on the filtration system, any light upgrades, heater 1 or 2, what you've had success with, etc. I'd really like to see some pics! I tried to use the "Search" function to find BioCube posts, but couldn't get it to give me any results. I have one on order that should be here either late in the week or the week after.
Oceanic BioCube Aquarium
20.8" L X 19" W X 20.1" H
Gray
29 gallons
SKU: 1049399

Is this going to be FW or SW? I have a SW tank so I took out the bioballs and I have a Tunze 9002 skimmer and a media rack. The tunze is a MAJOR PIA to get dialed in! I'm using the aftermarket skimmer cup for it. I don't know if the cup is allowing it to pull like it should? Everything I've read about this skimmer tells me this skimmer is really good. My skimmate looks like light tea, at best. I haven't upgraded the lights. I just replaced them since they were due for a change.

Back
Top Bottom