55 gallon.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Saekalive

Aquarium Advice Activist
So, here's my dilemma. I found a nice 55 gallon tank on Craigslist with a stand! And I really want to get this deal but I have a problem. The parents won't let us exceed 8 tanks. And we have 8. So I have a 10 gallon, and a 45 gallon, and I was thinking of switching the fish to the 55, but I don't want to get rid of the 45, and in the 10 I have 2 bettas. Both of them are mild mannered, and I would consider trying them in the 45 to so if they would be good in a community. So any thoughts?

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Aquarium Advice mobile app

But what to do with the bettas...

But what to do with the bettas...

Rehome maybe? Or if you really wanted to make it work but I personally wouldn't do it is put them in the 45 and use a divider to separate them from the community if they don't get along with them. Just a suggestion. Hope everything works out for you.

Rehome maybe? Or if you really wanted to make it work but I personally wouldn't do it is put them in the 45 and use a divider to separate them from the community if they don't get along with them. Just a suggestion. Hope everything works out for you.

Yep. what he said.

Here's the plan, we currently have 2 betta tanks. 1 betta from the 10 is going in my brothers high tech planted so I'll take down the 2.5 and put the betta from that one back into the 10

Here's the plan, we currently have 2 betta tanks. 1 betta from the 10 is going in my brothers high tech planted so I'll take down the 2.5 and put the betta from that one back into the 10

Sounds good man. I'm glad you figured it all out. Good luck with your new tank when it comes in.

I hope it's still up. I found it on craigslist

Back
Top Bottom