55 gallon lighting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jhoffa92

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Currently I have a 420 nanometer and a 50/50 coral life I want to replace the 50/50 with a 10000k 14000k want to know what one is better I have Australian green trumpet and frog spawn thanks for any help

personally i would go led dimmable and call it a day, the taotronics fixtures are awesome for reefs, you would need 2 of them for a 48" tank though.

Tea, and the bulbs in them last forever. Plus they are much nicer on your electric bill! I got two for $230 on eBay. Both dimmable.

Thanks but I don't want led yet so back to the original question lol I know everyone is all crazy about this led lighting but I am not completely sold on it yet but that is another thread for another day so for corals what is better 10000k or 14000k thanks any help is good help

Whatever look you like 14k will be more white or brighter looking. 10k a little more yellow both would work. I like the 14k.

Tea, and the bulbs in them last forever. Plus they are much nicer on your electric bill! I got two for $230 on eBay. Both dimmable.
I haven't found a single dimmable for under $170 Anywhere. Link to the seller? Unless they were used

Supermart168 is the seller I bought mine from. Sorry, I use the eBay iPad app, so I don't know how to post a link from it. Dimmable and $230 for two!

Supermart168 is the seller I bought mine from. Sorry, I use the eBay iPad app, so I don't know how to post a link from it. Dimmable and $230 for two!

i got nothing on that name, i got reffered to a superman 168 comic lol

I photo of my iPad, taken with my iPhone then emailed to my iPad! Lol!

Attachments

• image-3508898858.jpg
    image-3508898858.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 61
I photo of my iPad, taken with my iPhone then emailed to my iPad! Lol!

why not just screen shot it with the ipad? and that was an elaborate systematic experience lol i still have nothing, i guess ill can just buy 2 @ $118.00ea

Back
Top Bottom