75 gallon filter ?'s

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

first-timer89

Aquarium Advice Freak
I allrady have a clown in a 20 gallon and am planning on transfurring Him over into new 75 gallon. I had to get this tank beacuse my 20 started to leak about 2 gallons a day not including evaporatin. Mind as well go big. I have 15 pounds of fiji lr and a seaclone Protean Skimmer (no problems yet). What else will i need for filteration? I know i need more lr but what else? please help!!! :D TIA

I have a 75gal as well. Here is my filtration setup. Fluval Canister 404, 3 PH. AquaC Remora skimmer, Turbo Twist 3x UV sterilizer, 50lbs BR, 50lbs fiji LR,and 3" LS for filtration. Tank has been cycled for 1month. SW H2O tested good so far. Cleaning crew going in next. :)

With the right amount of rock, you don't really need any other filtration. You could easily put a power filter on in the mean time.

I have a 75gal FOWLR and I just setup an Ocean clear 325 canister and I have a Remora Pro with 90lbs LR. The Ocean clear keeps the water crystal clear.

I have a 72 gallon here is my set up. Tank has been up 4 months and is doing great.

80 lbs of LR
Remora pro skimmer
Fluval 404

Back
Top Bottom