750 litre

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Canary bird

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi just a quick question, I have been told about this 200g/750L tank for sale and its approx 5 yrs old but the guy has said Make me an offer , he paid over 2.500 pounds for it ... What would you say it's worth ? I'm like a fish out of water on this one :)

Did you meant $2,500 Dollars? And not pounds? But since it 200g and used I would pay $500 to $650 depending on good of a condition the tank is in. And if the tank comes with anything like a canister and decorations then I would pay $800-$950$ again depending on how good of a shape everything is in.

Did you meant $2,500 Dollars? And not pounds? But since it 200g and used I would pay $500 to $650 depending on good of a condition the tank is in. And if the tank comes with anything like a canister and decorations then I would pay $800-$950$ again depending on how good of a shape everything is in.

No I meant uk pounds ;) .. He bought it in the uk and bravely shipped it to Tenerife ! I'm still waiting on him to decide on a price , but to be honest without moving half my living room around I'm not totally sure where to put it ! Ha ha ... I'm sure I would nd somewhere if the price was right :)
Thanks for the price guide fish boy

Well he wanted too much $1200 , £750 , oh well back to the drawing board ,, looks like we are destined to build our own ;)

Back
Top Bottom