90 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

yrnmurray

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a 90 gallon tank i want to setup any idea where I could get a good stand and canopy at online and what filter would you recommend? Thanks in advance

DIY on the stand :) filtration would depend on what you intend to do with the tank, ie; fresh or salt, and the particular fish species that interest you, ie; guppies or goldfish.

$125 in stock at home depot. All you really need is a cordless drill and a big box of screws if you kno what you're doin
The sump is a 30 gallon long with 6 glass baffles I soliconed in place. Glass shop charged me $100 for the baffles. Picked up the tank at aqua world's going out of business sale for $10. Bag of lava rock was $8. Another $150 on the ehiem pump and the plumbing. I highly recommend spending $300 to DIY and customize to your preference. A 90 gallon would be perfect for a sump. It'll add so much volume to the system you could stock whatever you want20170602_175440.jpg

$125 in stock at home depot. All you really need is a cordless drill and a big box of screws if you kno what you're doin
The sump is a 30 gallon long with 6 glass baffles I soliconed in place. Glass shop charged me $100 for the baffles. Picked up the tank at aqua world's going out of business sale for $10. Bag of lava rock was $8. Another $150 on the ehiem pump and the plumbing. I highly recommend spending $300 to DIY and customize to your preference. A 90 gallon would be perfect for a sump. It'll add so much volume to the system you could stock whatever you wantView attachment 301369

Ok thanks

Back
Top Bottom