Ammoni

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Broncovin

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Ok here I am looking for some more advice I have a 30 gallon tank 11 small fish Originally running an Aquaclear 50 and doing plenty of water changes All the while maintaining a 3ppm on the ammon Now I am running 2 Aquaclear 50's Ammo chips in one and Purigen in the other With 50% water changes weekly I have only been able to drop ammon to about 2ppm I have also cut back on the feedings so much that the larger fish have eaten 2 of my tiny neon tetras. Can anyone help

Ok here I am looking for some more advice I have a 30 gallon tank 11 small fish Originally running an Aquaclear 50 and doing plenty of water changes All the while maintaining a 3ppm on the ammon Now I am running 2 Aquaclear 50's Ammo chips in one and Purigen in the other With 50% water changes weekly I have only been able to drop ammon to about 2ppm I have also cut back on the feedings so much that the larger fish have eaten 2 of my tiny neon tetras. Can anyone help

with that much ammonia you should probably be doing a 50% pwc daily. Also have you tested your tap for ammonia?

Back
Top Bottom