Anyone use Aqueon sumps?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've been using one for a few months now for my 75 gal tank with no issues at all,...just get the biggest one you can that'll fit under your tank,....I put my reactor in the middle section and my return pump in the last section,....also buy an extra pair of the filter socks or two,,..they get gunked out pretty quick, that way you can put in a clean set when you do your weekly pwc while you're cleaning out the other ones ( soak 'em in a pail of water with some bleach, hose'em off good and then air them out for a few days)... Hope this helps, Dary

Wael El-Dasher said:
Thanks! It looks a really neat setup. Thanks for the tip on the socks. Did you set it up as a refugium or bio balls?

Cheers

Wael

No bio balls,...I used the middle section as my refugium,... Nice little unit,..well made,but kinda pricey ,...I bought the second largest one they make but if I could do t over again I'd prob get the bigger one,...no real complaints ,she works just fine! ,.....Dary

Back
Top Bottom