Aquarium LED solutions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jphendren

Aquarium Advice Activist
60Watt Aquarium LED Panel: AquariumLEDSolutions.com

Anybody hear of these guys? Better yet, anybody own one of these fixtures? They look pretty nice, and the price is doable compared to most LED fixtures I've seen. They claim that their 60 watt lamp puts out the same intensity as a 150 watt metal halide.

Let me know what you think, I am seriously looking to buy one of these, but don't know much about LED lighting at this time.

Jared

I have not heard of them before. I'm using LEDs to light my FW planted tank but I built it myself. (check out the link in my signature to see). My light was originally designed to light a reef system but a lot changed and I couldn't put up a SW tank.

I can't say much about that fixture not having seen it, though I can say that my 24LED fixture is easily equal to a 175w MH. I used dual 250s over my reef system and my LED light would give them a run for their money. I have mine over a 54g corner tank and it's about 6" off the surface.

I don't think that they are in business anymore. They never answer their phone, and they do not respond to e-mails. I highly doubt that I will ever get a light out of them, but we'll see.

Any reputable places sell LED reef lights?

Jared

I finally got in touch with them, and my first 60W LED fixture is on its way, it should be her this week. I went ahead and ordered a second, as one will not be enough for my 55 gallon.

I'll keep you all posted, and try to get up pictures.

Jared

Back
Top Bottom