Aqueon water changer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dwohlge1

Aquarium Advice Freak
I ordered an Aqueon water changer and just realize my sinks are not threaded? Am I not going to be able to use it now?

I ordered an Aqueon water changer and just realize my sinks are not threaded? Am I not going to be able to use it now?

That's why I'm the bucket-man lol. We have a spray-head nozzle whatever and can't hookup a water changer to it :p.

Do you have a garden hose connection near by? The temp coming out of it would be too cold for the fish IMO, but you could at least use it to vacuum/drain tank for PWC.

even a bathroom sink will work if it has a aerator but most kitchen or bathroom threads will be to small you will have to get an attachment that goes from an areator to a hose attachment at any building supply dealer they will know what your looking for. I had to do it a few months ago

I picked up the Aqueon version also and the attachements for male and female threads come included in the bag. just take the small set (not the one that the hose hooks into the sink) and unscrew them. one part will screw to the threads on the sink and the other to the attachment with the hose.

Back
Top Bottom