aqueon water changer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blackmolly

Aquarium Advice Freak
just bought my aqueon water changer today... holy cow! it made such a difference! :) what used to take me two hours took about 15 minutes! very good product even though it was sloppily shipped.

Where did u order from? Did u shop around or was it just the best deal?

I ordered mine week ago, I can't wait!
I'm glad to hear that you like it. :)

got mine from amazon as well with a christmas giftcard :) not very well packed, but awesome all the same!

Yeah. Got mine last week. What a difference. I was doing four tanks with buckets and pitchers. I changed out about 40g from two tanks today and it took 30-40 minutes. Good stuff.

same! i know i probably sound like a sissy to those with a bunch of tanks, but buckets were horrible, and i made a huge mess!

I ordered one to replace my old one (python brand).

I must say I am disappointed. The python has a much stronger suction. In my house this one is about 50% slower then the python version...

i have one but I like to use a siphon to bucket so i can use the water in my vegetable garden.

i can technically do that... but instead of a garden, the water would drain onto my deck lol... and if someone happened to walk under said window while a water change was in progress... yeah i just drain it into the sink. ;)

I have one, but have not used it yet. I get some exercise carrying buckets. Only takes an extra ~15mins (guesstimating) when I do the bucket method. I like the satisfaction of having it available though :)

I ordered one to replace my old one (python brand).

I must say I am disappointed. The python has a much stronger suction. In my house this one is about 50% slower then the python version...

The Python brand has better reviews. From what I read it's a better unit. Too bad it's a little harder to find.

I love mine. I only use it to fill since my python empties faster. I have 10 tanks in my basement and I do them all in one evening. I have 2 on the main floor and get those done the same day. That is if I'm not cleaning filters or get sidetracked somehow.

You can also order directly from their site. Just like this nice lady, I like to get dressed up when I do my water changes !

LadyNoSpill.jpg

HA! I thought the same thing when I watched this and the Python videos! Doesn't anyone wear sweats for a good how-to video anymore?

Back
Top Bottom