Are ATI bulbs any good?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Squidy07

Aquarium Advice Activist
Are ATI bulbs good?

I have a quad 48in t5 fixture on my reef tank.2 blues 2 whites. 54watts each bulb.

Which bulbs should I use to replace my stock bulbs? are they better then the coralife bulbs ?
please help

I only use ati bulbs in my setups. :)

I would vote for 2 blue pluses as the actinics and 2 aquablue specials as the whites.

carey said:
I only use ati bulbs in my setups. :)

I would vote for 2 blue pluses as the actinics and 2 aquablue specials as the whites.

oh really ok I will look more into that.Where can I purchase them ? I live in California. so 2 blue pluses and 2 aquablue specials ok got it

TLTGF said:
I run the same and its fantastic.

Can post a picture of yor tank? I want to see how the lights look in action.

will I get good coral growth ? I want to b able to keep sps corals on the top 1/3 of my tank

Here is a before with stock bulbs from AquaticLife and after with ATI's. I will admit I am growing SPS in the top 3rd of my tank successfully. I have some more difficult and some easy SPS.

I can't confirm the success you will have. I actually just purchased an Ecotech Radion so that I could hopefully fl grow my corals even better and healthier.

Bulk reef supply - more you buy the better the discount. You'll typically save a buck or two.

Back
Top Bottom