ATI Coral Plus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mfdrookie516

Aquarium Free - 2+ Years
Just curious if anyone has used them, or has thoughts on them. I've considered replacing one of my AquaBlue Specials with one. I know they're new, but has anyone used them yet, seen them, or even done much reading on them?

They're so new, nobody has used them yet haha. I looked everywhere, couldn't find any reviews. Finally got an email yesterday that BRS had them in stock, figured I'd clean up some unused points and get one. I'm surprised nobody else has jumped on them yet. I guess most people are of the 'if it aint broke, don't fix it' mindset, which makes sense.

I'm very interested in getting 2 of these bulbs just havent had a chance yet. I don't like the purple pluses I have now so I figured it would be a good move to switch over.

Please report back with how they look.

I am going to buy 4 ati bulbs this week and am wondering if I should use one of these? I was going to get 2 aquablue species and 2 blue plus. Should I get these in place of something if so what ones?

I am planning on 2 blue plus, one aquablue and one purple plus. Seems some of my corals love the red spectrum.

I got my bulb in today. I'm replacing the aquablue special with it. It honstly does look like a 50/50 mix of the aquablue special and blue plus. I'll post up a pic or two here in a few... got a lot of other stuff going on right now.

that looks to be similar to the purple plus with slightly less on the orange spectrum and more on the green.

the wavelength graphs look almost identical besides for those two points in it. i personally would go with a fiji purple over this lamp or purple plus, there is more in the red specturm with it which is a place where most of our daylight lamps are lacking

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom