Auto Fish Feeders

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mwilliams

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Looking to buy an Auto Fish Feeder….
Which one is the best one to get that will not dump the NLS pellet food all at once into the water?
And that you can have like 5 settings for feed times….

Haver you ever owned one before for you not to trust one?
If so can you please tell me what happened??
I have bee getting both good and bad reports on them. More good then bad reviews.

Idk if they work or not. Unless you are going on vacation why would you want one. I think feeding my fish is fun i never even thought about getting one

I need to feed my breeding pair of clown fish more often then once a day and I cant do that when I am at work.

O ok. Um i think there pretty trustworth but so w ppl (me included) probably just dont trust machine with (kinda) the life of their fish. Like if it malfunctions and drops ALL the food into the tank.

Yes I have read that happening but I will be trying it out on the weekend so that I will be home and fix it if it should do that.

I've had a few they have all sucked. There's no real way to portion out the feeding. At best you can feed twice, once before work and once after work, and set the auto feeder to feed once while your gone and only put 1 feedings worth in there. My experience is one day it will dump a crap ton of food in and the next feeding will dump a little with no real rhyme or reason on to how much it will feed

Back
Top Bottom