Average Price?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

StickyTuba

Aquarium Advice Activist
Howdy All

I was just wondering what an average price for a 120 gallon tank would be.
There is one on eBay in my town that is for sale and the price is at $111.00 right now. It comes with a stand and some LS if I want it.

Of course, I have to convince my wife but can anyone give me an idea of what this tank would cost in the store.

TIA.

I'm not sure you could get that without special ordering it. I know our lfs(plural) don't carry anything that big, but we got our 90g for 200$, so I would say that the 120 with stand for anything less than 200 is a steal.

Does it include a stand? If so then yes its a great deal. Its a very good price with no stand assuming the tanks not all scratched up and it holds water.

One of the problems with getting tank prices over the net is that prices seem to vary widly depending on where you are in the country. The 90 gal that kat has for 200 might go for 150 or 300 in other places.

no salt water or price expert but it doesnt look like there is any place for a sump of even a canister filter. Other than that I think it's a pretty cool lookin stand. Maybe ask the seller if its plumbed and where a filter or sump would go...

Back
Top Bottom