Beginner question on Magnum 350 filter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bellatrixferox

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi there,
I just recently purchased a 55 gal aquarium set-up that came with a Magnum 350 filter. Its been running for 2 weeks, and everyone is happy. Fortunately, it had been running right up until I purchased it, so I really didn't have to start a new "tank cycle." Anyway, I have discovered that this filter is one that can be changed from polishing to standard filtration and vice versa. What I cannot seem to find ANYWHERE is how to actually turn on (or off) the polishing mode. There are on/off switches at the bottom of the canister filter, but don't seem to indicate which switch is for what. Its not even in the owner's manual....just says that it has a water polishing mode. I watched the YouTube video as well on this filter, but they also don't tell you how to turn one option on/off vs. the other. I'm sure someone here knows lol.

You just have to put the rigid holder in the middle of the white filter that looks like a miniature pool filter and put it in in place of the internal canister and plug and play. Hope that helps

Oh, I see. So you just put micron filter in it and away you go. I assumed it was more of something you could toggle on/off. Thanks, that explains it.

Back
Top Bottom