BRS Group Buy May 15, 2012

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bavass

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have to order some stuff from BRS next week does anybody want to join in and get a group buy going for next week? 5/15/2012

Need atleast 10 people

If so create a account on BRS if you havent already
PM me you last name and email address that you have BRS account under
The group buy will run from Tuesday May 15th till Monday May 21st.
There is no commitment if you join, no minimum order
They offer pretty good discounts with group buys

On the pre-determined Tuesday each participant will receive an email notifying them that the Group Buy has started around noon.
Participants can start buying as soon as they get this email. Please wait for this email before placing orders!
During the group buy week participants will login to their own account to place their own order, which ships immediately.
At the end of the Group Buy each participant's account will be changed to Preferred Customer. BRS Preferred Customer pricing is generally between our retail and group buy prices. This permanent upgrade is our way of saying thanks for getting your reef supplies with us! which is a 5% discount from now on any time you orde.

Last edited:
Come on and sign up you don't have to buy anything!

Flreefer
ShooterRick
Bschowa

have all been added.
Thanks Crazycajun I will let you know

I was just considering some parts that could have a nice discount so i'm in as well

Ok, got the same problem as last time with Carey in april, i'm not a trusted member yet so i can't send you a pm.... ( when/how do you become one? I've searched a bit but i haven't found the answer yet...)

Send me a mp with you email and i'll send you my brs info directly

Ok, got the same problem as last time with Carey in april, i'm not a trusted member yet so i can't send you a pm.... ( when/how do you become one? I've searched a bit but i haven't found the answer yet...)

Send me a mp with you email and i'll send you my brs info directly

I am not sure but i will look into it. YOu have been added we still need a few more people, we are at 6 sogned up 7 including me. We have today and part of tomorrow to get a few more

well we have 10 people in all including me, I am not sure if we need 10 besides me and have 11 or not we will see tomorrow when I send the list. Thank you all!

List has been sent and just talked to lue at brs everything looks good wait till you get an email tomorrow before you start buying or you wont get discount. Be sure to check spam sometimes the email could end up there. All emails should be out between 12pm and 5pm. Thank you all for joining the buy. Carie does another group buy the last week of the month and i may start doing this every month around 14th. We will see how it goes! Thanks again and enjoy the discounts

Can you add my name to the list? Just send them an email saying you forgot one, they will add me too.

Daniel Segedin
dseg42 at yahoo.com

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom