Bubble-magus nac5.5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jimbo C

Aquarium Advice Activist
Just received my skimmer and pump today from that fish place and looking for info on water level height. The directions say a max of 9.8 inches of external water, but I've already constructed my refugium/ sump and set baffles at 11". What can I do now? Rrrrr

I have a nac6 on the way and I thought I ready on all the nac models any level between 9.5 to 11 inches would work

I have a nac6 on the way and I thought I ready on all the nac models any level between 9.5 to 11 inches would work

Directions read 20 to 25 cm.I was thinking some six inch PVC and some eggcrate for a raised base?

The link below is to marine depot website where I purchased mine from.

http://www.marinedepot.com/Bubble_Magus_NAC_Series_In_Sump_Needle_Wheel_Protein_Skimmers_w_Bubble_Plate_In_Sump_Venturi_Needle_Wheel_Protein_Skimmers-Bubble_Magus-4W03002-FIPSISNW-vi.html

If link doesn't work just search marine depot and you can check out the bubble magus skimmer specs. The nac3.5 is the only one that seems to be listed at 20-25cm or 8-10 inches

Wow, just took a look at depots site and your right, maybe I read something wrong. Awesome. I should t have to change a thing!

Back
Top Bottom