BuildMyLed coupon codes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well my roommate didn't bring it in and I got home after lights off.

I decided I'd do a water change and deep clean of my filters and plan on hooking the light up after. Unfortunately I broke my main filter. My fx5 which holds most of my biological media and has my co2 hooked up to it, so I'm not sure what to do. I just ordered an fx6 that will be here Wednesday sometime. I'm hoping it's as simple as just swapping out the actual canister from the fx5 to the fx6 and all the hoses and connectors are the same.

So currently I have the fx5 full of water and will be dosing with excel tomorrow to hold my tank over.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Dang it :(. That's a shame.

I've got one canister I broke a piece on but it doesn't leak and still works so very lucky.

So wait... the bml is ok right?!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

So wait... the bml is ok right?!

Yes! Haha, that's the good news. The light is great. Definitely a lot brighter, I'm loving the color of it. It'll look great once the plants begin growing in again. How is your buce doing? Mine arrive tomorrow with my new filter.

Yes! Haha, that's the good news. The light is great. Definitely a lot brighter, I'm loving the color of it. It'll look great once the plants begin growing in again. How is your buce doing? Mine arrive tomorrow with my new filter.

Pheeww, i was worried there for a minute! Buce came with a complimentary buddy! They look super healthy! Yours?

Pheeww, i was worried there for a minute! Buce came with a complimentary buddy! They look super healthy! Yours?

Wow that's a nice buddy to get. Mine show up tomorrow, I'm still trying to figure out where I'm going to even put them.

Wow that's a nice buddy to get. Mine show up tomorrow, I'm still trying to figure out where I'm going to even put them.

I was pretty happy:) I'm going to yank a cardinal lobelia and tie the buce's onto a pic of dw. Probably have to order a couple more to fill in...

Back
Top Bottom