Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy 3 27 2012

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got you both. :) And rookie, I even got you. I actually happen to have last months list still so I had to look it up. :)

I wish the form that BRS supplied had a space for your forum "name" or "handle" then I could cross reference alot better. lol I may get bored one day and actually create a database so I can just check off people in a form and forward that directly to BRS. :-D My OCD is kicking in I think. LOL

Do you happen to recall if their membranes, carbon blocks, sediment filters, and di refills are cheaper with a group buy? I need all of the above, but don't want to wait if there isn't a discount.

I believe there is a discount. A good way to tell is to look at the pricing. If there is a discount for buying more than one then the group buy price is the lowest price you "could" pay if you bought multiples. They apparently have a 4 tier pricing structure based on what i can see. Group buy, wholesaler, preferred reefer and just a new person. lol

That little trick works on most of their stuff except skimmers for some reason.

You can add me as well, not sure if I'll buy anything this time around, but I do have an item I'm looking for that they were out of stock on last time. Send you a PM here in a bit.

Just finished updating the list, up to 30 people!

I think it's awesome the community we have here. :) Everyone gets together, even if it's for money, lol, and you all make it happen.

We are less than a week away so if you want in now is the time to get me your information. It will be a lot easier to transpose the written list if everyone is on it when I do the master PDF file for BRS. :-D

Try to get me your information NO LATER than Monday afternoon. Once the group buy starts there is a chance that you will not get to join if you submit your information after it begins. A few people got left out last month because of this, the person at BRS was out that day and it was a Friday so everyone from thursday afternoon and on did not get in.

Thanks guys for making this easy on me, I love organizing and I love saving money even more! LOL Getting a bunch of cool stuff this month too, I'm already excited to get it and I haven't even ordered. LOL

Ok guys it's almost time. :-D

If you have not registered at Bulk Reef Supply now is the time. If you are not registered with the same email that you gave me then the discounts won't show up so make sure they match up.

We are up to 33 people!! Another successful group buy it looks like!

I cannot wait to order! Most of the items I wanted last group buy were out of stock so hopefully this time I do better. LOL

Thanks again guys!

Ok, anyone else? i will be typing up the list tonight so if anyone else wants in now is the time!

You should get your email at about 12 noon or so. If you check this thread someone usually posts when it goes live.

Give it a couple hours and if you DO NOT receive your email or when you log into BRS and the tag next to your name DOES NOT say group buy then post here or PM me. Sometimes they forget to enter an email or they make a typo so it happens and usually can be remedied quickly if you let me know.

Thanks everyone and let the shopping begin!! LOL

Yep, today is the start day. Usually they go out about 12 noon CST. We had 2 pages of people so it might take them a bit longer than usual since they have to enter each email address into their system. :)

***update***

There were 2 people that did not match up according to BRS.

One was Joy and the other person has an email beginning with KJB****.

Since they dont have a space for forum handles i really don't know how to send you guys a PM. (joy I just know from being on the forum so long lol)

Have you both registered at bulk reef supply with the same email address that you provided me with?

Everyone else should be good to go shortly.

Let me know you two!

Back
Top Bottom