Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy 6/26/2012

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

carey

Aquarium Advice Addict
It's that time again. :grin: Time for the Bulk reef Supply group buy starting Tuesday JUNE 26th. To briefly go over how it works:

• You submit to me via PM your email address and last name.

• You register on the BRS (Bulk Reef Supply) site with that same email address.

• On the Tuesday it is set to start at approximately noon time EST, you will receive an email from BRS saying the group buy is open.

• You then log into BRS's site and all the prices on almost everything are adjusted.

• The sale goes until the following Monday.

• You purchase as normal at the reduced prices and items are shipped to you.

• There is no commitment to buy anything if you join

• Going forward, you will receive a discount permanently at BRS of about 5% or so. Even if you do not purchase anything during the buy.
The only items that are not discounted by anything are aquarium controller and ecotech items such as the vortech and radion light. The largest discounts are on BRS items such as: RO/DI units, reactors, carbon, GFO, filter socks etc..

I have found some good savings on salifert test kits, lighting, including ATI bulbs, skimmers and koralia powerheads. Also their base rock is discounted and people rave about their Pukani I believe it is.

RULES (to help me keep this all organized)

• If you think you are going to want to join PLEASE send both your email and last name to me in the same email, BRS and myself will be going by emails and not user names so we need the two to match up. :)

• Please send the information the sooner the better. If you wait until the day before or during the sale it gets messy and sometimes between sending multiple lists and emails back and forth with BRS people get left out.
  • I do not save the previous group buy lists, I destroy all the emails and last names so i have no record. If you have been in on one previously you still have to send me your information.
And that's it. Very simple way to save a few bucks.

Thanks for reading! And joining too!

Up to 5 people so far. :)

Send me your last name and email addresses and I will add you on the list. :)

woohoo!

We are up to 11 people! So the buy will go through as planned. :D

There is still time to join up if you like. There is no obligation to buy anything so feel free to add yourself to the list, even if you are unsure of what if anything you will be getting.

So far I have in my shopping cart at brs: coral plugs, a filter sock holder, Tonga branch rock, some cutters for tubing on my biopellet reactor and some reagants for my hanna checkers. Still shopping though so who knows what I'll end up with. lol I'm also kinda tempted to get the reefkeeper lite controller for my 60g cube, I'll have to see what my budget is for next week. lol So many things i want so little money.

Got 13 people now, thanks for the pm's guys. :)

Still time to register, I will be submitting the final list tomorrow so if you want in just let me know. If you are new to the forum and can't send PM's just post here that you cant message me and I can PM you to get your information. :)

Thanks everyone! Just 2 more days and the sale starts. For those that are doing this for the first time just make sure you are registered at BRS with the same email address you provided me.

I will be setting another group buy up for the end of July, the 31st which is a Tuesday. So if you miss out this time you have another shot in a few weeks. I will post a new thread the week before as I usually do.

:-D

Got everyone, for a total of 21 people this go around. :)

You should all receive an email sometime later today, usually between 12 and 3 pm est.

For those that were a tad late in getting me their info, I will forward you guys' information today so you may still get an email today, but most likely tomorrow morning. :)

The email is out though, got mine about an hour ago. If you did not get your email yet and it does not say group buy next to your name after you log into BRS let me know!

There are 3 people who's information did not match up so let me know who you are guys!!! lol

Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom