Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy Feb 14th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

carey

Aquarium Advice Addict
It's that time again! Seems a bunch of people didn't get in on the last few group buys so now is your chance. :-D

I wanna have it start on Valentines day, February 14th which is a Tuesday. I will need anyone who wants to participate to PM me your last name and email address. You can send this information to me up til Monday February 13th around noon time AT THE LATEST please. If you have participated before I do not have your information still, I destroy my hard copy and delete the computer file I keep for tracking.

If you haven't done a group buy before here are the basics:

On the Tuesday we start you will receive an email from Bulk reef Supply saying the group buy has begun. You will go to their website and sign in and everything you look at will reflect the group buy discount automatically. You have a week to shop starting that Tuesday ending on the following Monday. You pay yourself and get the items sent directly to you.

MOST items are discounted during a group buy, with the exclusions of controllers, vortechs and ecotech products. Not positive on the lighting fixtures, I forget to be honest. Some of the best discounts will be on items like: BRS branded chemicals like GFO, Carbon, BRS media reactors, RO/DI units, anything that is BRS has a pretty good discount. Test kits from salifert, koralia powerheads and light bulbs like ATI also have a discount. And if i'm not mistaken Protein Skimmers also have a great discount.

A nice bonus is that once you have joined a group buy at least once you will get a smaller discount on everything you buy even after the group buy is over.

You don't have to buy anything if you sign up, there's no minimum to spend or anything like that. I do however need at least 10 people to get it started so if you are interested drop me a PM or post here with any questions. Do Not post your email here, it's a public forum so you never know who will get it. LOL

Thanks everyone, here's to another successful group buy and saving some money for Valentines Day! What better gift is there than aquaria stuff?

:-D

So far we are up to three people. :)

Anyone have any questions or concerns? Please feel free to post and I will answer them to the best of my ability.

:)

We have officially 9 people including myself. :-D

If you guys have any questions about the group buy and how it works or anything else please just post here. I'd be more than happy to answer them or find out the answers.

Thanks everyone!

Excellent!! Thanks rookie! I'm guessing you will be able to find something to save money on. LOL

So we now have the minimum but anyone else who wants in is more than welcome. If you know anyone that wants in on the group buy feel free to give me their last name and email and I can add them too.

Looking good! I believe we have 14 people now! woohoo.... LOL

Still have another week or so to make up your mind if you want in, just try to let me know as soon as you can so it's not last minute rushing on this end,. :)

Thanks guys looks like another sucessful group buy!

We have 16 people so far. :)

Way to go guys. :-D

We still have a week left for you guys to decide whether you want in or not.

Earlier the better though. lol

Back
Top Bottom