Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy- Part Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey if the group buy is still on, there's definitely some stuff I could use since I'm rebuilding post-atomic bomb-power failure on my tank :)

Got you guys. :)

I can add people up to a few days before so if you want just check out the site, see if theres anything you want or might want if the price is right.

When the buy begins on Tuesday december 6th I think it is, you will get an email. Once you get that email that means your discounts have been loaded and you can start to shop. You have til the following sunday night to buy stuff. As many orders as you want. But be forewarned, they charge shipping. :)

I might be in for this. Want a UV filter. I'll pm you, Carey. Thanks for organizing this!

Tony

Ok we are up to 8 people so far. :)

If youre on the fence keep in mind there is no commitment to buy anything.

I just got a question about canada shipping and I put in a call already to the guy and will let you guys know.

I think we should aim for tuesday december 6th or tuesday November 29th.

it will depend on how many register I guess. I was wrong though, we do need 10 people minimum to start a group buy. We had almost 30 people last time so I hope we can get close to that number!

So, go check out the site, see if theres anything you need and let me know.

Bulk Aquarium Supplies - Reef Aquarium Supplies | BulkReefSupply.com

nunu, you should jump in and get your rock if you get that tank!!!!!!!!! im probably gunna get all my rock for my 29. :D

2 bucks a pound? Is that total crap LR or do you have some kind of secret because, man do I wish I could find it for that rate up here...usually 8 - 10 a pound by me...

Its from some guy on craigslist who had 200 lb and wants to get rid of it. You habe to buy minimum 20 pounds tho

Up to nine people now. :)

Spread the word, if you have a buddy who needs something they can join up too, just let me know.

So far in my BRS shopping cart I have a gfo reactor, gfo, filter socks, a pump for the reactor and i'm not sure if I'm gonna get the calcium and alkalinity hanna electronic testers yet. I'm also eying a bio media reactor as well. I will have to wait and see what the discounts are on that. I know their BRS reactors all had a serious discount so if youre looking at a phosphate reactor now might be the time. :-D

Back
Top Bottom