Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy- Part Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Refractometers from brs were pretty cheap when i looked, and they come with calibration fluid so with a discount may be a better deal.

We're still waiting. :) As of december 6th we can start ordering. I really would like to get more people so it's good we have the time.

So two weeks to go, start filling your online shopping cart! LOL I keep going back tot he site and adding stuff. Next time I'll have to trim the list down LOL

If your order is over 175 do you get free shipping still?

Yep. Otherwise standard shipping applies.

And they do deliver to canada if anyones wondering. You can estimate the shipping if you go to the shopping cart and enter your providence etc...

Hmmm ok. That is good to know. Unfortunately I do not have much money right now. If I just bought one or two test kits, that would put me on the preferred customer whatnot and more discount next group buy as well?

Well i have just recently bought a 30 gallon for salt, an it came with the light and protein skimmer. Anything else i should be looking to buy on this site? I know i need a

Refractometer
Live rock and base rock!
Filter (i want a aquaclear 70)
Other stuff? Thanks, im interested in the bulk buy, but am not sure if ill do it just yet

All good, we still have time. :) Do you have powerheads goby? Thats something that they discount and that you need

carey said:
All good, we still have time. :) Do you have powerheads goby? Thats something that they discount and that you need

Lol goby...you love sw! Haha i have one powerhead and it is very strong, but the intake doesnt have a nozzle, and small fish could easily swim up into it. I experienced this in my fw tank... Should i just use it for mixing and buy another for my DT?

Thatd be my suggestion. especially if you have small fish in the tank. Why I like the koralias, the fish cant get into it...

carey said:
Thatd be my suggestion. especially if you have small fish in the tank. Why I like the koralias, the fish cant get into it...

How much did that, and the refractometer go for with last years sale, if you know :)

carey i will be in again havent had time to get on the site in a few days so just noticed the thread. do u need me to send u my info again?

no idea. I'm not sure how much they discounted them last time. maybe someone who bought one can chime in. :)

Back
Top Bottom