Buying reef lights!! Help decide.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mainly because it isn't OC listed and it isnt a brand name product. But I haven't had any problems with the fixture in 7 months.

Ibrahim said:
Mainly because it isn't OC listed and it isnt a brand name product. But I haven't had any problems with the fixture in 7 months.

OC??

Thanks again I appreciate this.

Bought the lighting. Going to set it up tomorrow. Gina take few hours to really clean the tank and do a water change than put up the lights. Will post pictures in a day or too.

This is before and after. Let me know ur comments u love it.
2x 10k
2x460 attenic

Attachments

• image-1416996490.jpg
    image-1416996490.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 108
  • image-3453785021.jpg
    image-3453785021.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 101
Don't know how many times i should say Thanks to u Carey! For all the advice.

Went with nova extreme. Looks great.

Now I have the anemone in small tank for a week. And I have lights on the main tank now. Should I move the anemone to main tank or should I wait few days more. Plz advice....

I would acclimate the nem to the big tank. He'll be much happier in there. He may floar around looking for a good spot so give him time.

make sure you don't have any powerheads exposed or he might get sucked up :)

Show us a picture when he's in his new home.

Glad you like the lights, more $$ but so beautiful!

Pink tip anemone is what it's called. Here is a pic

Attachments

• image-102277498.jpg
    image-102277498.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 94
That's what I had too. :)

yeah he may float around a bit til he finds his spot. I'm not sure what people use for covering the ph, I use koralia's so they dont have a suction tube.

He's pretty bleached. i would feed him maybe once or twice a week at least until he regains his color.

mr_X said:
He's pretty bleached. i would feed him maybe once or twice a week at least until he regains his color.

Is feeding everyday too much?? What else can i feed him.

every day feedings can be stressful. you can feed them chopped fish, shrimp, clam, anything from the salt water section at the supermarket.

Back
Top Bottom