Cannister recomendations???????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dvanv

Aquarium Advice Regular
I need to hear from you what cannister filter you would recommend for a 29 gallon.....which might be changed to a 20 gallon long.
My AC filter has given me nothing but problems for the last week and now I need something hopefully not tooooooo expensive. I know nothing about cannisters.
I was looking at the Eheim Classic.......wondering.

I've heard nothing but good about the Eheims. I'm a fan of the Rena XPs though for the price. An XP 1 or 2 would be more than enough.

EHEIM BABY!!! I have my 2215 for about 15 maybe 16 years and runs like a champ and purchased a monster Eheim 2080 for my 120 FOWLR BUILD. They filter the water great, low power consumption and best of all extremely quite. The 2080 is rated for a 350 gallon tank and you don't even know it's on. Sorry for getting excited but I love my Eheims.
More expensive than most but well worth the coin.

I'll pay half the price today for one that will only last 8 years. I'm cheap though. ;)

LOL:clown:. I definitely got my moneys worth out of the 2215 and still squeezing every last penny out of her.

Back
Top Bottom