cant find replacement bulbs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

darrinq

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I bought a 30 inch, Coralife Aqualight high output Lighting Fixture, with 2x31w,T5 bulbs about a year ago. I wanted to replace the bulbs and cannot find replacements. They seem to be a odd size, none of the pet suppliers here in Maine or on the internet seem to have them. I would appreciate any and all suggestions.

Last edited by a moderator:
darrinq said:
I bought a 30 inch, Coralife Aqualight high output Lighting Fixture, with 2x31w,T5 bulbs about a year ago. I wanted to replace the bulbs and cannot find replacements. They seem to be a odd size, none of the pet suppliers here in Maine or on the internet seem to have them. I would appreciate any and all suggestions. <H1>

</H1>

Have u tried getting it online?

Are you sure they are 31 watt? I dont even see that offered in any coralife fixtures....I'm still looking though. Are they 24" bulbs?

Hey thanks looks like the same lamp hope its the right size bulb. I measured the ones needing replacement and they measured 27 inches from tip to tip.

30" bulbs are only made by Coralife. I've got a 30" T5NO fixture that I'm pretty sure was made by Coralife and I've only been able to find Coralife bulbs in that size. I'm tempted to try moving the connectors closer together so I can use 24" bulbs when the current bulbs burn out.

Back
Top Bottom