cascade 700 info please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tropicfishman

Aquarium Advice Addict
aight, I bought a really nice cascade 700 off a fellow on here and I love this thing, but I can't find the info I need anywhere, does anyone know what size diameter hose this thing uses? it came with the hoses but I just got it back together and forgot to measure the width on the inside, so does anyone know off hand? and for those of you who have one, does your blow out a bunch of fine bubbles every few minutes constantly? mine does this off and on and I can't figure out why

I'm not sure on the hose diameter since I do not have the 700 model. What do you need it for?

The bubbles are blowing out because you don't have the air pushed out of the unit. Push the prime button on the top of the canister several times. It should blow all the air out. Keep pushing it until all the air is out. Also, keep bubble wands and air stones away from the intake tubes.

Your best bet is going to be just to turn it off and take off the tube to measure. We have to do maintenance on our 1200 this evening but I don't know if it is the same tubing.

Back
Top Bottom