Cheap rimless 5g?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sillyfishies

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm looking for a tank for a dwarf puffer. I'm pretty sure I'm going to pick up an Tetra LED kit 3G for shrimp.

I want a 5g rimless tank (can be bigger) for under 40$ shipped. Ideas?

Check out Mr. Aqua or TruAqua tanks. The TruAquas in particular are very good quality.

all i can say is, the tetra 3 g will not work. the filter it comes with is crap and you will still need a heater. dps create a lot of waste and need a good filter and 3 gallons is too small imo

all i can say is, the tetra 3 g will not work. the filter it comes with is crap and you will still need a heater. dps create a lot of waste and need a good filter and 3 gallons is too small imo

Oh no, the 3 is going to be a shrimp tank and I'm putting on an Azoo palm filter:).

Azmodan is correct...those turaqua high clarity tanks are phenomenal in quality. Perfect silicone work, beveled edge glass.... they're simply a work of art! IMHO, the quality is on par with a much more expensive ADA tank.

These CAD lighting ZEN tanks are also high clarity starfire glass... they're new to the market but the SCAPE club has been stirring up a lot of buzz with a group buy. You'll start seeing some aquascapes with these tanks too. Price for the 5g is less than $40. Not sure how much shipping will add to that price. They look nice though on the site.

http://www.cadlights.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=52&products_id=231

These CAD lighting ZEN tanks are also high clarity starfire glass... they're new to the market but the SCAPE club has been stirring up a lot of buzz with a group buy. You'll start seeing some aquascapes with these tanks too. Price for the 5g is less than $40. Not sure how much shipping will add to that price. They look nice though on the site.

http://www.cadlights.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=52&products_id=231

do you have experience getting tanks shipped? i really want to order the one you just posted, but a little worried because I've never personally had a tank shipped

do you have experience getting tanks shipped? i really want to order the one you just posted, but a little worried because I've never personally had a tank shipped

Not from CAD, but I've had the ADA and TruAqua (Aqua top) tanks shipped without problems. Check out the link I just posted...plenty of pics of the shipping box. Anyway, they're usually shipped with insurance from UPS ground. So there's no risk if it's damaged.

Not from CAD, but I've had the ADA and TruAqua (Aqua top) tanks shipped without problems. Check out the link I just posted...plenty of pics of the shipping box. Anyway, they're usually shipped with insurance from UPS ground. So there's no risk if it's damaged.

awesome i just read through your link and its very reassuring. i might just have to get both tanks ;) do you have any experience with saltwater rimless? what do you think of this tank?
http://www.aquacave.com/Reef-Octopu...--P3879.aspx?gclid=COy1u4zDqLkCFe1DMgodVCgAjA
it doesn't say the exact iron percent, just low iron.

Back
Top Bottom