Cheapest RO unit?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sillyfishies

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm looking for a CHEAP unit so I can keep some of the harder shrimp.

Because its for shrimp, I don't need 0 TDS (right?) so I should be fine with a cheap one.

Marine depot is having a sale for 48 hours where you can get 11% off a nice one. It's what I did at least. I'm looking at keeping bee shrimps as well. TDS between 100-200 ideally.

There's a group buy going for Bulk Reef Supply on the 29th of this month. You can usually save some money on a unit. Group Buy I bought my RO/Di from BRS and they have been great. They offer good technical support as well.
Another option is Aquatic Life offers refurbished products. They are changing there website right now and don't have a refurbished section on there website so you have to send them an email to see if they have any refurbished products, it never hurts to try. I've bought 4 refurbished LED lights from them for quite a bit off retail and I haven't had any issues with them.
You may be able to get a cheaper unit from ebay but you're not going to get the customer service if you have questions or warranty needs. The filter size may be odd or hard to find also.

Back
Top Bottom