Co2 regulators

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mike921

Aquarium Advice Regular
Anyone have any suggestions on a co2 regulator? Wasn't going to set up a co2 tank because I'm not at home a lot of weekends and I work about 12 hours a day. So I've been supplementing with excel. So I'm looking into a regulator that works well with a timer. I haven't seen too many good options for this

+1 on the aquatek premium with cool touch solenoid. Works with a regular CO2 tank and with a paintball tank with an adapter. Set it and forget it.

I'm convinced will have to look into that thanks!

So I got the aquatek co2 regulator and everything's running great! But it's not turning off on the timer. Idk why not. I ran it at 40 psi didn't work. 50, then 60 and nothing. Idk if it's my timer or not does anyone know if the timer has to be 110 or 220 volts? Mines 125. It does click when I turn the time on and off

Can you verify the timer is working properly? As in, hook it up to a lamp, fan, pump, etc and run it through the timer cycle. No insult intended, just covering bases.
You say you hear the click when you override the timer with the manual on/off. Do you hear the click when the timer turns on/off on the timer cycle?

Can you verify the timer is working properly? As in, hook it up to a lamp, fan, pump, etc and run it through the timer cycle. No insult intended, just covering bases.
You say you hear the click when you override the timer with the manual on/off. Do you hear the click when the timer turns on/off on the timer cycle?

Yea I have 3 lights hooked up everything but the regulator turns off at the end of the cycle. If I turn the strip on and off I hear it click both times

Yea I have 3 lights hooked up everything but the regulator turns off at the end of the cycle. If I turn the strip on and off I hear it click both times

You may want to get another timer. Maybe a different kind. My regulator is hooked up to a $10 twin outlet 3 prong plug timer. Rotary style (kind of an annoying ticking noise but it is in the cabinet). At the beginning and end of the timer cycle I can hear the "click".

I figured it out was the pressure difference from different length tubes

I figured it out was the pressure difference from different length tubes

Back
Top Bottom