Coralite help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cliffz

Aquarium Advice Freak
Folks,
I just installed a new Coralite Aqualite 4X65 lighting fixure. Problem is with the legs I cant open the glass canopy to feed the fish or service the tank! I bought both the adjustable legs and the clear stationary legs and both dont allow the canopy to open.
Suggestions? Help!!
Thanks in advance!!
CliffZ

I don't know about any suspended light fixtures, but is it a possiblilty to move the light fixture a bit farther back?

light

I have an aquaclear filter on back of tank. the light is as far back as it can go. The legs of the light restrict the glass canopy from opening. Seems anyone with this Coralite lamp would have the same problem. I have a 55gal with glass canopy. Thanks

I am assuming you have a FW tank? If you have SW, it is better to remove the glass covering, this will give you better surface ripple which will give you a more stable pH (but that is only if you have a SW tank).
If you update "my info" with your tank specs/equipment/critters, we can help you better.

I have a 54gallon corner fw planted with a 65watt coralight pc fixture. The way the glass is I just set the fixture on the middle glass and there is still an opening to feed the fish and stuff. I don't know what your canopy looks like so I don't know what to do.

Back
Top Bottom