Cracked Oceanic Bulkhead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ksfishguy

Aquarium Advice Freak
Does anyone know an online dealer for Oceanic bulkheads? I can find online dealers, just can't locate the specific part. Thanks!

Did you try to call Oceanic and see who resells their stuff and get the part number too?

I did call Oceanic, which I found out had been bought out many years ago. I talked to multiple people at the number listed on the Oceanic site and found out that I know more about their products than they do, which is slim to none. Anyway, I did find a generic bulkhead that has fixed my problem. It seems that Oceanic tanks and products are a thing of the past. From what I understand they do not make them anymore. I called all over the country to Oceanic "dealers" who basically said the same thing.

Thanks for your reply. I was very frustrated, especially after calling "Oceanic", but my somewhat LFS (50 miles away) had the fix.

Thanks again!

ksfishguy said:
...It seems that Oceanic tanks and products are a thing of the past. From what I understand they do not make them anymore. I called all over the country to Oceanic "dealers" who basically said the same thing.

Yes and no. Oceanic, in name, still exists and you can buy Oceanic products. (Except obviously for your bulkhead!) However, All-Glass now handles the Oceanic aquarium manufacturing. And along that line, All-Glass is also in the process of changing it's name and will become "Aqueon". Seems like the wave of consolidations and buyouts is finding it's way into our hobby. :cry:

Back
Top Bottom