Craigslist might have made me broke again haha.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks pretty good. A bit dirty, but nothing a little vinegar and water cant take care of. I would suggest meeting up and taking a look at the tank before even considering it. If its in good condition, and you see that all it needs is cleaning and some TLC, then i would say pick it up for sure.

He said it comes with the live sand... I wouldnt think that sand is live anymore...

I would agree. Even the live sand that you see at pet stores, i wouldn't even consider live. Its been sitting on the shelves for so long, that you don't really know how much is dead. Probably all of it anyways. I would just ditch the live sand and go for dry aragonite sand. In due time, the sand will become live on its own.

Cool thanks. This is what happened to me last time haha I got sucked in now watch in a year I will have a full blown reef in that thing.

craigstlist can be your best friend or you worst enemy! i have bought a total of 9 tanks from craigslist :) now im down to 5 and the ones i have sold have sold for more than what i had in all of them. I have had very good luck buying them cheap and cleaning them up and selling them for more :)

the key is buying all these nasty looking dirty tanks for $10-20, clean them up, set them up, post them for sale, and sell them for $100 or more :) worked for me!

Back
Top Bottom