D120 led

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

artur

Aquarium Advice Freak
I know I can't give you enough information but maybe you could help me. On my local forum there is a group buy for D120 < I think its Evergrow> Full spectrum LED lights. It has 2 green, purple,red less, 23 blue 26 white leds. No programing just 2 knobs to dimm white and blues. all LEDs 3w. I know its China made. I need 2 units. Each unit 112$. Is this exactly I got what I pay for? Any experience with them. Group buy ends Thursday. I have 125 reef. I bought 1 unit from Prestige-Led, local Chicago guy. But he sold company and they don't make them anymore. I just couple weeks ago install that unit < yea, I waited that long, till its time to change my MH bulbs> Will see, I don't want to pay such a big money for LEDs, Im not sure if I will like them and may be have to go back to MH...Cost of those 2 units equal all bulbs that I have to replace next month for my old fixture. So if I don't like them I can come back next year to my old fixture. Thanks for any advice.

Back
Top Bottom