Director problems

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Audiew

Aquarium Advice Freak
I give up on this thing! It has been problem after problem. After two days I was able to set the intensities and timers on the lights. I saved it all... Set back and began to enjoy. 30 min later the light went off. I jumped on the IPhone app and all of my settings did not save and had disappeared. I'm through! Back to the old controller it is!

Sure that would be great. I followed the instructions to set it up over wifi. I couldn't get it to work so I finally just plugged it into the router with an Ethernet cable. Then I was able to connect to it locally and submit the wifi password. Then I went on the my.aqua... Website and tried to update it. It said it would refresh and never did. I did this two or three times. Turns out it needed to be done on something other than Internet Explorer (doesn't make sense). After that I had issues with it recognizing the director was mine and to have it on my.aqua... Finally.... I was able to get my vega to save on the layout. I then went into the area too set the timers/ light intensities etc. I used the easy set up and then adjusted a few things from the final page to get it exactly how I wanted it. I saved it... Set the lightning chances.... Saved it. And finally shut the laptop. The lights stayed on or 30 min and randomly shut off. I went back onto the my.aqua... Website to see what happened and it had not saved any of the settings that I put in. (Sorry for the long response)

Mines turn off after days and then it won't recognize none of my 3 Vegas so I use them manually until after every 2 or 3 days the lights start syncing again funny part it's when I click on any the the light they do blink but won't follow the timer or settings they just stay off every update install already ?

Back
Top Bottom