Dollar Per Gallon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CanadianWaters

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok first off...sorry if this the place to be posting this...Didn't know where else it could go.

Now to the question: Everyone talks about these $ per gallon sales yet I have never seen one? Do they do these a petsmart? What about in Canada? Any stores in Canada?

Looking to upgrade to a 55 but at 13 yrs old I don't exactly have tons of money to burn so I need a good deal.
If anyone knows the answer I would appreciate it!

This sale happens at petco. Don't know if they have it in Canada, but they have it here In the US

The sales are at Petco, usually quarterly. I think the last one was in July, so I'd expect the next one in the October time-frame. I don't know if the stores north of the border do the sale. Your best bet is to keep an eye on the Petco site for the local ads.

PetSmart did a $2/gallon sale for kit tanks that included a hood and light in July. Again, I don't know if they do it in Canada (and it was the first time I'd seen the sale, so I'm not sure if it was in response to Petco, or if it will be a repeat event).

Well thanks but honestly I have never seen a petco in Canada and I am not looking for a kit so the petsmart deal isn't very helpful either.
Well looks like I'll be going the second hand route!

Go online to Petco .com and order it the sale is on in Miami

It's an in store only sale.

Is there a Canadian version of Craigslist? You can often find good deals on used tanks there or even at garage sales. And the petsmart sale was just the tank and a lighted hood, so it's not really a full kit. If you have a petsmart it might be a good sale to look for.

Haha yes we do have a petsmart way up north here. I have been looking and second hand websites and have found some pretty good deals I might take advantage of.
Thanks for all the input

Earlywaters that's good news hope you find what your looking for if you come across a 110 or bigger can you let me know thank you ill

Back
Top Bottom