Dollar per gallon sale april 2nd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Darkslide

Aquarium Advice Activist
Not sure if anybody else knew but petco is having their dollar per gallon sale april 2nd according to a post on their facebook page thought I'd share in case anyone is in the market for a tank like I am.

Awesome! Thanks for sharing, I'll let my sister know so she can upgrade her hermit crabs. :)

ohhh thank you so much! i mm a bit of a tank hoarder, which my family makes fun of me for, but they end up coming in handy! i have 7 tanks set up right now (although one is a quarantine tank, so hopefully not for long) and the extra space can always be useful. (i also have to get my fiancé a new 20 gallon for his lizard, because the last one i bought him i ended up stealing for my turtle)

Thank you for sharing! I've been waiting for a good deal to snag a new tank lol

Cool beans, I'll have to take a looksie

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

ohhh thank you so much! i mm a bit of a tank hoarder, which my family makes fun of me for, but they end up coming in handy! i have 7 tanks set up right now (although one is a quarantine tank, so hopefully not for long) and the extra space can always be useful. (i also have to get my fiancé a new 20 gallon for his lizard, because the last one i bought him i ended up stealing for my turtle)
What kind of lizard does he have?

What kind of lizard does he have?

a leopard gecko. it's nearly doubled in size since he got it, which is great. he wasn't healthy at all when he got him and he wouldn't eat for a while. apparently he developed metabolic bone disease, but it's under control now and not getting any worse. his front legs are a little funny but he doesn't seem to care. he's been in a 10 gallon tank, so now that he's a little bigger we'd like to upgrade his space.

Ah yeah a 20 gallon is more than plenty. Thought maybe he had a bearded dragon, they get up to 24" and require a 40 gallon breeder for their size.

Ah yeah a 20 gallon is more than plenty. Thought maybe he had a bearded dragon, they get up to 24" and require a 40 gallon breeder for their size.

oh no i've had plenty of reptiles haha. i had a beardie growing up in a 40 gallon and an american alligator in a 200 gallon tank. we obviously didn't still have him in the house once he started to grow out of that though, we handed him off to an alligator and crocodile rescue. he was an amazing pet though. i also have a turtle and a chameleon, i love reptiles.

Back
Top Bottom