Ebay Aqua-Safe v. Filter Direct RO/DI Units

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OneBowl

Aquarium Advice Regular
Anybody have a clear preference for one vendor's RO/DI units versus the other's? I am looking for a unit to initially use for drinking water, then RO/DI when the 72 gallon goes back up in a few months. I know both vendors get generally positive reviews here, so I'm looking for something to point me in one direction versus the other. Any tips, suggestions, etc. would be much appreciated. Thanks.

I've got an AquaFx and it works great. I've used it for 3 years and change the filters every 6-8 months.

I got the 105 gpd RO/DI unit from Filter Direct on Ebay. I have no complaints about it.

i use the aqua safe it works wonderful. 100gpd. i also got the replacemnet filters also at the time of sale it saved me huge$$$$$$$

hth

mark

I've used the Aqua-Safe 100 gpd unit for a year now and its been great. I also get the replacement filters from them too.

no probs with filterdirect here. the pressure tank and faucet make for great coffee.

I paid around 135 shipped for the "6100-dint" which makes 100gpd. I've heard that 100gpd units are less pure, but I don't see it on my TDS.

I have an Aquasafe Canada unit and it has been a geeat unit. I have heard great things about Filter Direct too though.

Filter Direct here...the included faucet and tank are great. And its a great excuse for the girlfriend/ wives...."No more Brita pitcher in the fridge"

Back
Top Bottom