Ecoxotic E-Series - RGB LED fixture

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks like a 7 UP commercial with all that pearling. During the time lapse there was one fish on the left side that kept to a particular pattern or route. I was fixated on it. I looked up this light fixture on DrsFoster&Smith and saw no reviews. Perhaps you should post your product feedback there.
Do you feel that this is a decent BML alternative?

Yeah I'll try to write a review soon. Probably at the one month mark. I would say that it can compete with a BML on certain levels, but the BML has the advantage of customizable optics to penetrate taller tanks. But the E-Series wins with the feature set functionality (novelty / gimmicks) right out of the box. I haven't tried a BML yet, but from what a read and see, I have the utmost respect for that light. However, I personally like the combination of power, spread, ramp timer, controllable RGB's via a wireless remote, all baked into the E-Series. To get this level of control through a BML would require a separate controller purchase.

Back
Top Bottom