Eheim 2013 (2213?)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

David J Harrison

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi,
I've just found an Eheim 2013-yes, that '20-13' not 2213, in my shed that I never knew I had, it's got the main plastic body-lid-2 grey connectors & 2 black metal/plastic things that look like inlet/outlets that may attach to the piping but I#m not sure if thata anything to do with it altho it was in the bag with the filter, I've read that the 2013 is an older version of the 2213, can you tell me if it should have anything else? I know it should have some rubber piping but I'll buy that, should it have an inner casing as well, like an inner skin that you can pull out ( I doubt it)? I think I got it years ago with
a 2nd hand tank I bought & didn't talk any notice of it & put it in the shed & forgot all about it.

How many litres can it clean? It doesn't have the solid plasic pipe that goes in2 the aquarium or the part that goes on the end ( part numbers 7272210 & 7272310 - I think), can anyone give me any advice on this item? How many litres does in filter? What are the missing parts called? is the 1st part just plastic tubing? I'm trying to see what they are by looking at a diagram on the net, its not that great. It's the U-bend part I dont have & the bit that connects to the inlet pipe thats in the aquarium. I hope I've made what I'm looking for clear. Any advice on the media for this filter? I've just got into external filters & wont look back, less maintenance & the water looks so much clearer, when I put my Fluval 205 in after a few days my partner thought I'd cleaned the glass!!!

Back
Top Bottom