Eheim Filter... HELP!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jared23

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey... I recently aquired a great big tank from someone... (this person is not available to me for questions) and this tank came with an EHEIM 2217 canister filter.

Problem is... it came with all kinds of other tubes, and powerheads, and misc cylinders.. and I dunno what goes with what...

I've got rena xp filters on other tanks... so.. no experience with the eheim...

What I need to know is what the part list is for the ehiem... what it needs to run... what connects to what - Obviously there is no users manual here...

So... iS tHERE aNYone OUT tHERE wITH tHE USERS mANUAL ?? who could maybe scan a diagram or two for me?? Something? I just need a kickstart to get this thing together.... any help of anysort would be great...

otherwise im gonna give it away and get an xp3... would be nice but I'd rather not...

Thanks for reading!!

Jared

Hi Jared, I've got a 2217 running but don't know if I kept the manual.

Was this up and running before? If so, all the tubing should be in place. Fool with it a bit to get it running. That's a great filter!!!

nah.. some in place.. some not... again... Im sorting thru a bunch of stuff in a box.... Im sure its all there tho...

Nice... Im off to work now... bback tonight! Thanks for any (more) help to come!!

Thats the first thing I did....
It does not have the information I need...

I need a part list... not setup instructions... not enough data there...!!!

Back
Top Bottom