EHEIM FILTER HELP!! (revisited and refreshed)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jared23

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Ok.. My first thread got a bit off topic of what I need...
Trust me.. the very first thing I did was google...
There is eheim help and part lists out there...setup instructions etc....
(btw .. the part lists you can find on the internet and ehiemparts.com only deal with the actual canister and impellers and stuff... )

Nowhere out there is a diagram of what the whole thing looks like setup!

Im trying to sort out an eheim 2217 out of a whole box of tubes and a couple of intake valves, suctions cups, and powerheads, and fish nets, co2 reactors, and all kinds of misc accesories with no way of contacting the previous owner for help...

There are more valves and strange connectors on this ehiem than Im used to (again.. i only really know the rena xp.. a wonderful filter)

So really... what Im hoping for here :lol: (other than someone just coming over and putting all the parts in the right place for me haha) Is ideally a scan from the actual users manual...(which does not exist on the internet) or perhaps a diagram of everything in its place (as one person said he may do... *swoon* )

Now.. I wonder if someone can help me now? I dont need people telling me to check google... I did that... and thats not what Im looking for.. thanks anyway...

(mildy anxious to setup this 130 gallon beast!! )

i just took a look at the www.eheim.com website and if you click on spare parts for the 2217 external filter there is a diagram that should tell you what you need to put the filter together.

Back
Top Bottom