Eheim Jager heater problem and customer support review

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mebbid

Aquarium Advice Addict
I bought an eheim jager 300w heater a while back and it didn't work. With their 3 year warranty I decided to finally get around to returning it.

Sadly, I looked online and saw absolutely horrible reviews about their customer support.

I sent an email the day before yesterday to their standard company email because I didn't know exactly who to contact about issues with the heater. the next morning I got a reply asking some specifics to where I lived which I was able to answer this morning. They forwarded my email to the correct person and today already there is a replacement that is going to be sent to me.

TLDR
5/4 - Email asking about who I need to contact
5/5 - Email forwarded to the correct person
5/6 - They are going to send me a replacement heater at no charge without asking me to return the old heater.

So I will give a happy thumbs up to Eheim Jager and their great heaters as well as good customer service.

So their support is good after all. I have 2 brand new Jagger 50w that is just sitting there. Opened one for some testing and left them there again. Hope I won't find them dead years down the road lol

Got my replacement heater today. I gotta say, A big 2 thumbs up to Eheim Jager tech support! (y)(y)

All in all, it took 6 days to get a replacement from the time my message was forwarded to the USA support people.

some just bash because they have nothing better to do , they have a issue with one company and hold it against the good ones
I find most company's correct the issue in a prompt time frame
my warranty was out on my pump in my sump they still honored the warranty as if it was still in effect so I'm getting a new pump along with a ball valve , retail on the pump is $149. so it's worth having a good relationship with company's you need to help warranty service
so if someone claims a company sucks most likely it's because they failed to do what was requested on there end , another thing if you call having a hissy fit yelling and screaming that gets you no where

Back
Top Bottom