Emperor 400 biowheel questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Thomas.w

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have two of these and hate them. therefore I was thinking about getting rid of them they are a month old clean and working of course with no filter cartridges but have media trays and wheels was wondering what price should I ask for them and is there an interest for them

:thanks:

I was expecting that and that's ok as long as they go to a good home. cant see tossing them out. I have a big tank and just don't work well for me. I just took a chance on a Sunsun HW303B and its doing a fine job and want to get another one so recouping some cost is a good thing in my book.

I was expecting that and that's ok as long as they go to a good home. cant see tossing them out. I have a big tank and just don't work well for me. I just took a chance on a Sunsun HW303B and its doing a fine job and want to get another one so recouping some cost is a good thing in my book.

I would hang in to them and rather them collect dust then sell them for half, or better yet have them for that "just incase".

I will make a filter outa my fridge before I put these back on my tank they just don't do a good job for me. not saying they are a bad filter just not for my tank I have 2 cans going now and can run on 1 if I need to while I transform my fridge or repair/get a replacement can. would rather they go to someone who likes/has better suited tank or maybe needs a backup at a good price. Did I mention I Hate these things lol

I tried one once just because of the bio-wheels. I only used it about 6 months, and the wheels stopped turning. The little plastic bearings the wheels ride on wear out quickly. Other than that they are a decent filter. I use AC's pretty much exclusively.(except for and occasional experiment)

I would hang in to them and rather them collect dust then sell them for half, or better yet have them for that "just incase".

I've got a fish room fish of old filters, air pumps, and weird chemicals I don't recall purchasing over the last 30 years; I say sell the stuff while you can. If you hate them now you'll hate them more later as new and quieter filters continue to come out.

I've got a fish room fish of old filters, air pumps, and weird chemicals I don't recall purchasing over the last 30 years; I say sell the stuff while you can. If you hate them now you'll hate them more later as new and quieter filters continue to come out.
That's for sure!! I have stuff stowed away in my fishroom that I forgot I even had.:whistle:

Back
Top Bottom