ETH beat up?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

warped1

Aquarium Advice Freak
Today I got my first every online purchase from Drs Foster and Smith - I bought several items per your recommendations - The one I have a problem with is the 300watt Hydor ETH - The package of the ETH itself (not the shipping box - that was okay) looked like it went through a war. The ETH was in the box - no plastic bag or anything around it - just in the box - the cord looked like it never was unwound and an instruction manuel - though bent - was included. Does anybody have the ETH 300 and knows what it looked like out of the box? Does it come with parts or a brush? Does it come wrapped in a bag? Should I be concerned? -- oh my nerves

I would call them and let them know. They have great customer service.

I agree with Scott. Call customer service. The Drs. have the best custoemr service. They will check another box in inventory and tell you if anything is missing.

Agreed, or they'll just send you another one. I bought something from them a while back, and the gasket was missing. They sent me a whole new unit, didn't even think twice about it.

Thanks for the advice -- I called customer service and she said it was not a problem to return it -- Me, on the other hand, am inpatient on having to wait for sending shipping and return shipping - it screw up the every other weekend with the kid - I guess my question now is that if anybody owns an ETH - do they remember how and with what is was packaged - if anything. My heater was all alone in a busted up box - not wrapped in a plastic bag then placed in the box - just in the box - it has both locking rings attached to it and when plugged in it appears to work (light come on) - if this is how they ship and I'm not missing anything, I am inclined to keep it to save time. But I'll wait and see if anybody remembers how theirs came out of the box

Back
Top Bottom