Finnex 500 Watt Titanium Heater System

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DragonFish71

Great white snark
Does anyone have experience, be it good or bad with this product?

I'm doing more research into heaters for our 120.

Ebo-Jaeger is out of the question. Those new ones aren't completely submersible (if only I could find the old ugly green ones still)

I was considering a Marineland Stealth Pro but the biggest I could find is 300w and that's for 100g.

I reccomend using 2 heaters for such a large tank. If one fails, you have the other one, and the heat will be distributed more evenly. I just purchased a marineland stealth. It's been years since I have had a heater in my tanks, so I can't really advise anything about them except I really like the look and concept of the stealth and def go with completely submergible.

Big als aquarium is having a sale on heaters. I think that after you get your substrate and stuff in, your tank will be down to around 100 gallons. Unless you stay were it is very cold, the 300 w should be do a good job.

No offense, but I really am trying to see if anyone has used this brand and type of heater. I do know how to heat an aquarium, but this type of heater I haven't used before and am very interested in.

No offense, but I really am trying to see if anyone has used this brand and type of heater.
They used to have a high failure rate (2007/2008 ), but I have not head anything good or bad recently.

If you like the Marineland Stealth Pro, a pair of 300's will give you some head room.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom