First radion--interested in people's schedule

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Anovack

Aquarium Advice Freak
Title says it all. Just purchased a xr15 pro for one of my nanos with the reef link. Mixed reef with some sps.

I know I will need a acclimation period but I'm interested in people's light schedule they use. I appreciate the feedback

I started off with using "Jonathan's Graph", which is a simple bell curve style lighting schedule. This is supposedly one of Ecotech's employees, though I have no confirmation of such personally, but should be easily obtainable as I google searched it to get my hands on it years ago.
As it stands, I have my Radions between 10-12 inches above the water line. I run them at 60% power max. With that, I still have SPS almost in the sandbed.
When I set acclimation mode, I put it down to either 45-50% power for any period of time from 3-5 weeks.
I don't know about the pro models, but I am under the assumption that these come stock with their 90 degree optics...be it TIR or not. I have swapped these out for the wide angel lenses to address shading issues as my SPS colonies grow which has left to a great looking colony up top but a skeleton below it after consultation about this issue with Ecotech.

Back
Top Bottom