first time python user

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cogburn

Aquarium Advice Freak
well i used my new python for the first time today to do a water change in my 29 gallon... all i have to say is... how did i ever live without this thing... no carrying buckets... not a drop of water on the floor... no walking back and forth to the sink... if you dont yet own a python GET ONE... best invention ever... i bought it for the 180 gal ill be purchasing in a few months but couldnt wait to try it out so i did tonight... yep... A-W-E-S-O-M-E... thats all i have to say... good night

-Larry :silly:

I have 3 tanks, bought the python, I couldn't be happier. I bow down to it!! Only thing is, don't try and do other things while you are filling up. My tank over flowed while I was working another tank. It's easy to forget.... Luckily I cleaned it up before my boyfriend got home.

What did you vacuum your gravel or sand with if you didn't use a python? I'm a little confused

i just had a regular run of the mill syphon gravel vac and used a 5 gallon bucket... carried it all the way outside then back and forth to my sink... it sucked... the python is my new best friend

i mean yeah currently i only have a 29 gal tank but even so its much much MUCH easier... and when i get the 180?... using a bucket that would take me hours to fill

Back
Top Bottom